For two or three days, every morning I check my Facebook wall, I see many of my friends have posted their Avatar with the caption “How m looking, guys??” and they got comments “Cool”. I also tried creating my own Avatar and it was not cool. It was fanstatic!!
So what’s this and how to create your own Avatar? I will tell you everything. Read on…
Actually, Facebook Avatars was recently made available in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Canada.
And Facobook has now launched it on one of its biggest user account markets, India.
With this feature you can create cartoonish characters to represent yourselves in chats, just like Bitmoji from Snapchat and Memoji from Apple. They are also cool. Aren’t they?
You can also share your cartoon characters and use these cartoonish avatar for commenting on posts within profile pictures and messenger chat windows.
And not only this, you can also export these avatars to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you want to create your own Facebook avatar, I will explain in a few simple steps below how you can create an avatar and send it to your friends.
How to create a Facebook Avatar:
- First of all you will need to update the Facebook app to the latest version from the Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- After updating, open the Facebook app and tap in the hamburger menu on the top right corner. For iOS users the hamburger menu will be located on the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘See More’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Avatars’ option.
- Now you will have to customise your avatar by selecting the hairstyle, face shape, face lines and more. The app has many customisations that you can select to personalise the avatar the way you want.
- You will also be required to select a body shape for the avatar.
- After you are done with all the customisations. You can tap on the done icon located on the top right corner.
- The app will then generate your avatar and provide you with tips on how you can use your avatar.
- Then it will ask you to choose a pose for your avatar and share in on your feed. There is also an option to skip this step.
To use your Facebook Avatar for commenting, you can tap on the smiley face icon in any text field and then select the avatar from the sticker section.