Netflix has started rolling out a ‘Mobile+’ plan in India, priced at Rs 349, as reported by AndroidPure.
With the new plan of Netflix, you can stream HD content on mobile, tablet, and computer screens, according to the report.
But, you CAN NOT Stream on TV.
Moreover, Netflix also confirmed the news in an emailed statement:
“We launched the mobile plan in India to make it easier for anyone with a smartphone to enjoy Netflix. We want to see if members like the added choice this offer brings. We’ll only roll it out long-term if they do.”
Netflix said that it is only testing the plan in India, currently and will only roll out the plan to all after a ‘long-term’ testing.
Have you read? – Microsoft To Drop Support For Legacy 32-Bit Apps
Last year in July, Netflix had launched it’s first Rs 199 mobile-only subscription plan in India. The plan added to its Rs 499 basic plan, Rs 649 standard plan, and Rs 799 premium plan in India.
Top 10 Most-Watched Netflix Movies of All Time
1. Extraction – 99 Million views
2. Bird Box – 89 Million views
3. Spenser Confidential – 85 Million views
4. 6 Underground – 83 Million views
5. Murder Mystery – 83 Million views
6. The Irishman – 64 Million views
7. Triple Frontier – 63 Million views
8. The Wrong Missy – 59 Million views
9. The Platform – 56 Million views
10. The Perfect Date – 55 Million views
So let’s end the topic here. Stay in touch for more tech updates.
Happy Netflixing! See you soon!
Wear Mask. Follow Social Distancing. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe.