Do you have an SBCGlobal account online on iPhone or other smart devices? If so, does it work properly? In recent weeks, we have received complaints from iPhone users who want to permanently remove SBCGlobal account from their iPhhone, but do not know how to do it. In case you need help of a SBCGlobal expert for the SBCGlobal Email Server Setting, you can easily contact our SBCGlobal support department.
SBCGlobal email is a kind of email service that has been on the market for a decade. People living in the US use this email service mainly because of the amazing and great features that are available inside. If you want to share an attachment, you can grow up to 5 MB.
But due to some bad reasons they also think of removing the SBCGlobal email account form their email program or device. Some of them don’t even know how to set up the SBCGlobal email account on their iPhone. So they lack the knowledge of how to fix the problems related to the SBCGlobal email account on the iPhone.
For all users who want to delete the email from their iPhone, we would like to mention here that account settings, username, and content are permanently removed from the phone and server. You must therefore back up important files before deleting the account. Then follow the steps below.
The steps are general and work on all iPhone operating system versions, regardless of the device model. If you find it difficult to implement the steps, you can turn to the online e-mail experts. You can also set up your SBCGlobal Net Email Setting with the help of an online assistant.
Steps to Remove SBCGlobal from iPhone
- Unlock the home screen of your phone with the fingerprint sensor.
- Now head to the “Settings” and in the “Email Account” section, click “SBCGlobal”.
- The list of accounts is displayed. Click on the account that is causing a problem.
- Please check the username and password carefully before deleting it. If you have more than one SBC Global e-mail account set up. This step is important for you to understand.
- Click “Delete” to remove the account. It will take a few seconds, and soon a success message will be displayed on the screen. When prompted to remove, click Yes to confirm.
- After completing step 5, you will no longer be able to log in to the account over the phone.
This is about the process of deleting the account from the iPhone. If you’re using the iPhone 5, 7, 8, or X model, you can easily follow the same steps. If you could remove the account, that’s a good thing. But if you couldn’t, these steps will definitely help you to removing your SBCGlobal email account from your iPhone very soon.
However, if these steps are not helpful, you can contact SBCGlobal Technical Support at Sbcglobal Technical SupportWebsite for assistance. We are available 24 hours to provide you with the best possible solution in the shortest possible time. also, call us to get the SBCGlobal.Net Email Setting.